Our most commonly purchased kit, the Glasspar Hardtop Kit comes with everything needed to fit a hardtop to an original Porsche 356 Speedster. Top will arrive with most items pre-fitted to eliminate confusion as to where everything goes when it comes time to assemble and install the top. Kit includes:
- One Glasspar, non-painted, fiberglass removable hard top
- Two molded aluminum rain gutters (drip edge)
- Two finished clear acrylic quarter windows, and one molded rear window (door windows sold separately)
- One complete hardware kit, consisting of all the mechanical parts and their corresponding polished stainless steel screws. Also includes four body mounting bolts and two Speedster top latches.
- Complete rubber kit, including two side window seals, two quarter window seals, one rear window seal with correct white locking strip. (Black or chrome locking strip available by request)
- The following items are included with this kit but will NOT be installed on the top because they should be glued in only after the top is painted and ready to install
- One Header seal and one rear cowl seal.
- Four pre-shaped metal headliner bows and one pre-sewn headliner. Made from heavy duty Glasspar vinyl in perforated white, this headliner is designed to resist damage during removal and storage of the top.
- Crating and shipping are extra if needed. Please call or email for quote.